Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blogging Goals 2010

Dog rose leaves covered with frost in Sweden.

When I started my  blog, I really had no idea what I wanted it to become. It  was more like a potluck supper, a little bit of everything. I really would like to change that up and be a bit more organized with my posting.

Here are a couple of my blogging goals for 2010

1. Post more frequently.

2. narrow my blog down. I love digiscrapping, but really have not done much with it in a long time so probably will not do anymore freebie searches. My real passion is cooking  and  learning to save money.

3. Write more informative post!  Post my successes and failures!

 

What would you like to see in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!