Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 personal goals

frugalfriday

 

I blogged yesterday about my goals for my blog, but today I have some personal goals.

1. to eat healthier- I had lost about 20 lbs but that got put back on plus some .

2. work harder at paying down debt and definitely getting my food budget under control! learning to menu plan better and be more organized!

3. At least get my bedroom decorated. I would like to get all the trash and junk out of my bedroom, get it painted and make it look like a real get away. I am so tired of going into my room and looking around at the mess. I would like to do this as cheap as I can so if anyone knows any deals on  comforters and sheets, I would appreciate it. I came across this article and it gave me some inspiration.

3. be more organized with homeschooling. I have been flying by the seat of my pants and I would love to be more organized!

4. Be a better housekeeper.

 

what are some of your goals for yourself and/or your blog? Anyone have any inspiration for decorating on a really small budget!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to that article. I definitely want to have a master bedroom "escape" one day. It's not that big of a deal for us right now since it is just the 2 of us, but it will definitely be a priority later on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!