Saturday, January 2, 2010

? and Recycled Frame Jewelry Holder Tutorial

A green sea turtle swims past a school of Raccoon Butterflyfish near Hawaii. 

I have a question for all bloggers?  Is there anyway for me to respond to individual comments in blogger? I don’t think there is except creating a new comment and mentioning, the specific blogger by name but I thought I would ask just in case I missed a way.

I don’t know how many of you have tons of earrings and no place to hold them without getting all tangled up. Check out this tutorial on how to make a recycled jewelry holder! It is so awesome!

Centsational Girl » Blog Archive » DIY: Recycled Frame Jewelry Holder

2 comments:

  1. I want not concur on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!