Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Frustrated!

 

I love reading frugal blogs. I love trying to learn new tips to living within my means. There is one thing that gets me frustrated is getting my grocery budget under control. I do menu plan and use leftovers but my grocery bill is still over 100 dollars a week. I try to make everything from scratch just not sure what I am doing wrong.

I read all these people that have built up pantries because of all the sales that they catch but I am very limited to our grocery stores and none double coupons. I hear of people going for a few weeks getting  by with buying just staples but It never seems to happen! I don’t understand what I am doing wrong! If anyone has tips I would truly appreciate them!

1 comment:

  1. You know what, buy GPS jammer to block all spy devices in your room or at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!