Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It is chile weather!

Oh my goodness, it was 20 degrees this morning. I know for some people that is not a big deal, but if you live in the deep south that is really cold. It never gets this cold and it is supposed to be like this all week long with the temps down Saturday as low as 15 degree's.

That means it is Chili weather! I have gotten chili recipe down where I love it and would like to share it with you since the weather is right!

This is all done in the crockpot except browning the beef and onions!


Crockpot Chile

1-1.5 lbs of browned hamburger
1 onion sauteed
2 cans (original) of rotel tomatoes
1 large can of crushed or diced tomatos
1 can of tomato sauce
1 pkg of chili seasoning
1/4-1/2 tsp of chipolte chili powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
enough water or tomato juice to thin out

Brown Hamburger meat and onions until cooked through! Next put all ingredients and put in crockpot put on low for 8 hours or hight for 4! that is it, so simple and delicious!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!