Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday! Shampoo

wfmwbannerKRISTEN 

Finding a good shampoo is really hard. There are so many types and when you do find one , they usually are expensive. I have really dry hair and have been looking for a good but not expensive shampoo. This is my new favorite inexpensive find!

IMG_2934-Edit

It is so awesome and the price is like 2.69. I did try the one in the tan bottle and it stripped my hair ,so you have to try the one that you think best fits your hair but my hair lays so nice and is shiny and does what I want it to for a change!

my next new favorite item is!

IMG_2930-Edit

This has the best scent to it and really does an awesome job exfoliating. The best thing is that it is only 3.00 at wal-mart for a  huge bottle of it.

what are some of your best beauty finds?

Check out more works for me post at www.wearethatfamily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!