Saturday, January 8, 2011

Healthy Recipes



Long time no hear! sorry, I just am not one that does a lot of major writing. I like to write when I feel like I have something that is interesting to say! I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far. I know everyone plans at the beginning of every year they are going to lose weigh. Usually after a month or so that is broken. This year my goal is to eat healthier. If I lose weight that is just a plus! So I am looking for some health recipes to try.  If you have some good ones, please leave a link or the recipe in the comment section. I have found a couple by watching food network today!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chicken-kabobs-with-grilled-onions-recipe/index.html

poached salmon


I really want to start working on my photography more, so I am going to be posting more tutorial links to help those other interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!