Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Works for me wednesday: New Recipe Resource !




I have to tell you about this new website I found. It is called project foodie!


This website has a searchable database of recipes from tv shows, magazines and newspapers and cookbooks. You really need to check them out I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite sites so I hope you also enjoy it! Just click on the picture to take you to the site!

Also I was reading an article last night on how an 86 year old lady used census records to find she had a brother that had been gone for 85 years. In this article it listed several sites like ancestry.com, but one site really caught my attention because it was free https://www.familysearch.org/. That site I was able to find see my great grandfathers census records. My dad's family really does not know much about there family and I know this will be useful to help me to find more information!
for more works for me wednesdays please visit. www.wearethatfamily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!