Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Roasted Garlic Soup




Hi again and sorry it has been so long between post but life has just been a blur. My husband and I are co leaders of a local autism group and we have had are walk in the past month. We also are working on a trivia night this week. In between this we have had to make trips to New Orleans for my daughters dental appointments since no one around here will touch her teeth because of her special needs, kids going to monster jam and more :) Then on top of that my daughter plays special needs soccer and I am really asking for it because we signed her up for special needs baseball.   All I can say is I crazy!!

I have started going to the gym the last couple of months trying to lose some weight. I have been getting so frustrated because I have been working my but off and cutting back and still have not lost anything. Sometimes I feel worse than before I started trying to lose weight. Since I am losing weight I have been trying to find recipes that are lower in calories and fat ad taste great. I just happen to find this one for Roasted Garlic Soup  this morning and thought I would pass it along. If you are a garlic eater I think this is one you might like to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!