Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday and Tough Day





Those that have followed my blog for anytime knows that my daughter is Autistic. Last year in school we had to be called to the school all the time because she would attack another child, well we got her on a different dose of medicine and everything this year seemed like a dream until today. Got the same kind of call, she has to stay out until Wednesday. I knew she had been getting a little testy with me but I didn't know why... Hope it is just spring fever because this year was awesome and I don't feel like having to go through this again!

Finished our fundraiser for autism camp, didn't do too bad considering that we had to change it so fast and do this in about three weeks time. I know that I have over done it because I was so exhausted sunday that I was just in tears. My body could not take anymore.

On another note I started adding a little bit of running to my treadmill routine. I am so excited because I finally feel like I am starting to get in some shape. I still have a lot of weight to lose but
I feel good.


Here is my menu plan Monday:

Monday: Bbq pork sandwiches and fries
Tuesday: Grilled boneless thights and veggie
Wednesday: French Onion Soup
Thursday: Grilled Pork Chops and veggie
Friday: French Dip Sandwiches

for more recipes and menu plans please visit: www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed my French Dip recipe! Sorry to hear you had a bad day though. Hope your week gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!