Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bday Entertaining: Jalapeno Dip and Hasselback Potatoes

/My house is not very large and I am not always the best housekeeper but I love to entertain. Especially on birthdays. My Husbands birthday is coming soon so I always looking for easy, new and interesting recipes to try.I try to keep them simple but delicious.  I have found a new website called Cook Eat Share and there is a ton of recipes and I found one that looks like a great appetizer.





I also found another awesome blog and she had these potato recipe and thought it would be simple yet delicious!


Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic & Fresh Thyme

See Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic & Fresh Thyme on Key Ingredient.



I have to tell you that foodie wife that the hasselback potato's are from has the most awesome blog there is some mouth watering recipes and stunning photos. Just click on the about section of the recipe and it will link you directly to her blog.
What are your favorite go to party meals?


linked to

A Southern Farytale




Blessed with Grace


Beauty and Bedlam


2 comments:

  1. Those recipes look great! Thanks for the link, looks like a great site for cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those potatoes look delicious! I will definitely be looking through your recipes for yummy ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!