Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken

Hi again, boy it has been a terrible couple of weeks, I have been trying to lose weight so I decided after a couple of month's of walking that I would try to start running on the treadmill. I would run 1 minute and walk for 3 well after the first week, I don't know what I did but my knee is in bad shape uggh! I have not been to the gym in a couple of weeks because I have hurt to bad. Speaking of losing weight a friend of mine posted this awesome recipe thanks Tonya and I hope you will enjoy it also. It is called

Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken

Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
2.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg Good Seasons Zesty Italian dressing mix
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup white wine (you can omit this in favor of another 1/4c water)
splash of vinegar
splash or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8oz pkg low fat cream cheese
1 can Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup

Printable Recipe

Combine first 6 ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3. Shred chicken with a fork and mix in last 2 ingredients. Keep in crockpot for additional 15 minutes on low. Serve over rice or egg noodles.


If you are looking for more tasty recipes especially for desserts you follow my twitter because I have posted I mean a ton of recipe links. Just click the twitter bird on the side to follow! I also wanted to let you know that I am going to start my sweet sunday meme again so visit this sunday and link up with your favorite desserts!

I am linking this up with tasty tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday,
Tuesdays at the Table
Made From Scratch Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I an relate to your weight loss woes! The recipe looks yummy - I'm always looking for crock pot recipes - especially with chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!