Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goodwill Finds and Sweet Sunday

I went out today looking for summer outfits for my daughter since she has grown out of all her clothes and needed new ones. I for one love the goodwill, I love where the money goes and I love the prices (They have a definate price list so you are never guessing what you will pay). While I was there I spotted a cute skirt in my size and then found the matching top. It is the perfect easter outfit and I only paid 7.00 for both pieces I am a large size so it is definitely hard to find for me. The only thing I need is new shoes and jewelry.




Gotta love goodwill. Found my daughters easter at another thrift store paying 1.50 for the top and 4.00 for the skirt. Do you thrift? What is your favorite find? Speaking of easter, it is just another week a way. I am going to make a ham and not sure what Kind of dessert. I am thinking I probably will make a coconut cake. Here a few easter sweet recipes from flickr.




Please link your favorite to Sweet Sunday





1 comment:

  1. I just wrote about my first ever good will trip. You should pop over and read about it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!