Friday, April 29, 2011

I am Loving It: Royal Wedding and Scones

Tidy Mom


Mostly Likely if you were a young girl, you had dreams of meeting your prince. Well today's wedding was something from a fairytale. That had to be one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. You could just see the love between the two of them. Even though honestly you couldn't pay me enough to live that type of life Kate or Katharine seems to have been born for it. I wish them nothing but the best. So I thought this post would be dedicated to the royal wedding with a couple of recipes that would suit a prince or princess.

Scone Recipe

Strawberry Scones

<p>This is my first attempt at baking scones, and these are so simple! <br />I loved the strawberries because it resembled strawberry shortcake, with every bite.</p> <p>I will never need to buy these at coffee houses, or in grocery stores. These can ...

See Strawberry Scones on Key Ingredient.



Trifle Recipe

Lemon Curd Trifle with Fresh Berries

<p>Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence</p>

See Lemon Curd Trifle with Fresh Berries on Key Ingredient.



I hope you found your inner princess today :) Let me know did you watch the wedding, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Both of these recipes look fantastic! I made a batch of raspberry scones and tea for the royal wedding, but I added a little too much liquid (a tad over on the halfnhalf and a tad over on the raspberry preserves.) Now I know what a difference precise measurement makes! Usually they're wonderful, but this time they resembled a pan cookie. WAH.

    Can't wait to try your recipe! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!