Monday, April 25, 2011

New Cookbook and menu plan monday!

 I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. I know I did we ate so much it is ashame but it was delicious. I didn't get a fnished picture of my chocolate pavlova with strawberries and last minute addition of blackberries but is was so good it did not last long. The ham was delicious. I did it in the crockpot and used a couple of cups of apple juice as the liquids and put it on low for about 7  hours. I took it out of crockpot and used my glaze of 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup pineapple juice and can of crushed pineapple. I poured it on the ham and baked it on 350 for about 15 minutes. It was so yummy.


Here is my menu plan for this week!

  1. Monday: Mom's for dinner
  2. Tuesday: Tuscan chicken: it is a boxed mix that you just have to add chicken to. It is so delicious, got it at big lots.
  3. Wednesday: Spaghetti, probably done in the crockpot (just cook your hamburger meat first then add it all to crockpot and let simmer) then add noodles.
  4. Thursday: Grilled  Pork Chops and veggies
  5. Friday: Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!