Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese: Deep Fried Cadbury Eggs

I am not usually a mac n cheese fan.  Especially if they have a real milky buttery taste like the boxed mixes Yuck! I do loved baked mac n cheese that way I can use the type of cheese I like. I came up with my own after a play on someoneelses mac n cheese.
  I also linked you to a real treat, don't pay attention to the calories  if you are on a diet because Easter only comes around once a year.


                               

Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese

       

       

        See Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese on Key Ingredient.    

   

deep fried cadbury eggs

See deep fried cadbury eggs on Key Ingredient.




Linked at































It's a Blog Party

7 comments:

  1. Both sound great! And I'm a new follower, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mac N Cheese sounds delicious! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good ! Come check out my recipe? I'll be back to follow your blog.

    Have a great day. Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac N Cheese with Smoked Gouda? That has to be fabulous!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gouda is good! Just stopping by from Made from Scratch Tuesday and I wanted to invite you to my Iron Chef Challenge the themed ingredient this month is baking powder. Link up a recipe and you'll have a chance to win a prize. Hope you can join in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gouda would really make one delicious mac n' cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SMOKED Gouda in Mac and Cheese? Too good to be true!! This would be perfect for my Foodie Friday linky party - stop by this week and link up!

    If you have a sec, feel free to pop over now to enter my GIVEAWAY!

    **Bloggy Tip of The Day - Make sure you have an email address associated with your profile to make it easier for people to reply to your comments!! :) **

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!