Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tragic Storms

My heart goes out to those families that lost loved ones in the tragic storms. My cousin lost there house and all there belongings but we are greatful they have there health! Where we live, yes there are tornado's but none to this extent. My fathers home town was destroyed and it is so heartbreaking .

I know that there was not much I could do from here but I know that I wanted to help so I donated 10 dollars to the American Red Cross. Thes organizations are going to be strained because of the storm so I am asking if you would like to help please donate to the American Red Cross or Salvation Army. They do so much good for all in need by providing food and monetary assistance that has lost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!