Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ultimate Recipe Swap: Baking Tutorials

There are a ton of awesome blogs out there! I love searching, reading and learning new thing. You can get an entire cooking or baking educations just by reading blogs. Here are a couple of blog tutorials if you are a baker that you might enjoy!

How to pipe Buttercream or Meringue

How two's for making sweet treats

How to make and Shape Croissants


What is your favorite how to blog?

Another question, I was wondering how many people still write hand written recipe cards, and if you do how do you have the time to sit and do that?

This year is going to be the first year we have Easter just our immediate family so would love to try new recipes! Please leave a comment with your favorite Easter Recipe or A link to your favorite easter recipe!

This is not an Easter recipe, but since it is spring it is a nice fruity dessert!

Pudding Fruit Salad
1 can mandarin oranges (Reserve Juice)
1 banana sliced
1 cup of sliced grapes
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 pkg of vanilla flavored instant pudding
1 jar of marachino cherries (reserve juice)

Add all fruit together, reserving juice from oranges and cherries. Pour package of pudding over fruit and then add reserved juice. Mix and refrigerate until thickened. Enjoy!

linked up with Ultimate Recipe Swap

3 comments:

  1. My kids love fruit salad with pudding. I like your addition of strawberries. It's perfect for Spring.

    I only write out recipe cards for people who want a recipe from me. My own recipes are either online, in a word doc or in a notebook I keep for jotting things down. I was never one for a recipe box, though. My mom's is such a mess that I could never find anything in it, so I chose not to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Thank you so much for linking up today at my3littlebirds! And Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While growing up my friends mom used to make fruit salad with pudding. I haven't thought about it in years! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!