Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday: Boxed Dinners




I know I said it before, but I have been doing a lot of my grocery shopping at big lots. Especially for spices, cereal and canned goods. Well they have a boxed dinner at is tuscan chicken and I am not a big fan of boxed dinners but it helps on a busy night and keeps from ordering out. That is the best stuff. Here is a pic, so if you have a Big Lots in your area you might want to check it out.

You start out with a pound of chicken breast diced!



Next you saute it in 3 Tbsp of Olive oil,



Then you add wine sauce and seasoning and add to cooked pasta

There is is final product with the hasselback potato's I could! It sure beats fast food and for a total of about 5.00 had a wonderful meal! What is your favorite boxed meal or not from scratch meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!