Friday, May 27, 2011

Heathly alternative to onion rings and Banana Bar Recipe

 I felt good yesterday, I worked out twice. I feel like I am getting in better shape. My heart rate is not jumping nearly as fast. I really want to lose weight but i also want to be healthy so I feel like this is a start.

I am always looking for healthy alternatives for less healthy food and I found one for french fries or onion rings it is Zucchini chips. These look delicious (i love zucchini) and this is definitely on my to do list.



Now onto the banana bars! I saw the recipe in a cooking.com newsletter so I decided to try it out. All I can say is yum! and the frosting is out of this world!  I saved some for the kids and sent the rest to work with my husband to get them out of the house lol!


Here is the recipe

Stay tuned because I have one of the easiest ice cream recipes with no eggs and it is so delicious!

linked to foodie friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!