Thursday, May 19, 2011

Taco Pasta

I posted in my menu plan Monday that I was going to try taco pasta. I have to say this was so delicious.  Here is the link for the full recipe.


I have to say if my picky teenager loved it, than it must be good! yum. I wanted to double the recipe and it turned out well. The only thing I would do differently is not accidently put the whole bag of noodles in the sauce. I only meant to use three quarters of the noodles I cooked and accidently poured in the whole pot. and I used 2 cups of cheese probably cut down on that a bit because it was a little thick.  It was really yummy and definitely a keeper! I added a side salad and we had a great supper. What is your favorite recipe you have tried lately?

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. Totally going to be making it for my preschool aged kids. Hope they love it as much as your teenagers! Come on over to Hunk of Meat Monday and link it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!