Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Mothers Day Recipes

This week has already been a little bit crazy. My brother in law came home from Afghanistan so we had a dinner for his birthday and my husbands birthday last night. We have had my nieces and nephews over the weekend. They live far away so we don't get to see them often. It has been really fun but exhausting.  I got up yesterday morning with no hot water. I thought my water heater had gone out but the pilot light had gone out and got it started again.

Mothers day is coming up so I thought I would find some recipes that you might like to try for a perfect Mothers Day Dinner! What are your plans for Mother's Day?


Lemon Meringue Pie

See Lemon Meringue Pie on Key Ingredient.




Cheesy Broccoli Baked Potatoes

<p>To turn these stuffed potatoes into twice-baked potatoes, sprinkle with more cheddar cheese and pop in 400°F (200°C) oven until cheese is melted and filling is piping hot, about 10 minutes. </p>

See Cheesy Broccoli Baked Potatoes on Key Ingredient.



Grilled Flank Steak with Garlic-Shallot-Rosemary Marinade

<p>This very quick and easy rub for flank steak comes from Cook&#8217;s Illustrated and was featured on America&#8217;s Test Kitchen. What we liked about this recipe is that it&#8217;s very fast to make, but a mini-chopper or blender is what you will ...

See Grilled Flank Steak with Garlic-Shallot-Rosemary Marinade on Key Ingredient.




linked at
Beauty and Bedlam

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!