Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

I love pasta. I love all kinds, spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna etc. My kids love pasta, the one place we can go as a family is to Olive Garden because they both love Italian.  The one kitchen gadget that I would love to have is a pasta maker. I would take any but I would really love the  pasta roller attatchment for my kitchen aide .I think it would actually save me money because Olive Garden is not cheap and I could make my own for a fraction of the price.


I would love to make things like this


http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/toasted-ravioli/
 and



http://trissalicious.com/2011/02/20/the-cooking-basics-how-to-make-pasta-with-video/or 

pasta salad

  • 1 bell pepper chopped
  • 1 cucumber chopped
  • 1 or 2 tomato's chopped
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 1 bottle of Italian Dressing
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
  • salt, pepper and greek seasoning to taste
  • cooked box or homemade spaghetti noodles.
 Printable Recipe

Combine all Ingredients and refrigerate several hours before serving/

all of these recipes except my pasta salad, are pins from my board that I have found on the internet, there links to the recipes are underneath the pictures. Here is a link to my recipes to try board http://pinterest.com/bmlee/

What is one kitchen gadget or equipment that you would put on your wish list.

Links to

Beauty and Bedlam

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, having a pasta machine is definitely fun. I don't have a Kitchen Aid attachement, I found mine at Ross for really cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!