Thursday, May 5, 2011

This is the stuff!

I don't know how many listen to christian music, but this is my new favorite song. I heard it at Winter Jam and fell in love instantly.






This song fits me so perfectly, you don't know how many times I have emailed my husband to call me because I lost my phone. It also fits some of my everyday situations that just get to me and I really need to remember that God is in control and  he uses these things for a reason.
I guess it really hits me because yesterday my daughter was sent home again from school because she slammed the door on another child's hand.As a parent of a special needs child, you realize there will be good days and bad days, but honestly when the bad days happen, they are usually really bad. Sometimes the only thing I know how to do is cry and realize that God is in control and I need to trust in him. I know we are not the only family to go through this but it just feels so lonely when you are going through it. I just ask you keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!