Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday: Free Recipes

First of all I want to say Happy Birthday to my husband! I love you very much, hope your have a wonderful day. He is the best husband and father a woman could ever ask for. Today my sister and her family our on there way to Florida for some vacation time with her Hubby while he is on his deployment. They have been here since Easter and we have had such fun with them. They will stop back in one more time before they have to head back home and we will miss them dearly. Here are a couple of pics that I took during Easter.

Here is a picture of my daughter and my niece

Here is one of my nephew, my other nephew wouldn't stay still long enough lol!

     That being said, you probably have already seen my love of new recipes. I love to try new things so I am always looking for some more. Most of you probably have seen and know of the Goose Berry Patch cookbooks. If you haven't you need to check them out.  Here is there blog and they have tons of free recipes to try. While you are there join there circle of friends and you will get newsletter with more free recipes! 

Cheese Ball Recipes

 I know as a mom I would love a cookbook from Goose Berry Patch. These would make wonderful Mother's Day Gifts. I am not being paid by Goose Berry Patch just a fan. Do you like Goose Berry Patch Cookbooks? If so what is your favorite?

Linking up with Works For Me Wednesday!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!