Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blueberry Crumb Muffins

I love to bake, but I don't want all the sweets left around for me to gain a hundred pounds so I send them with my hubby to work. They are getting spoiled rotten. They are so brazen they have put in a request for blueberry muffins so the nice person I am :) was glad to oblige. So here is the result.

I got this recipe from all recipes.com. I want to give credit where credit is due, this is not my recipe but  This is the best muffin I have ever eaten. They are so moist, they are almost like cupcakes. I promise if you are a blueberry lover you will not be disappointed. The next time I think it would be good to add some pecans to the crumble topping. These will be awesome for the fourth .

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

 

See To Die For Blueberry Muffins on Key Ingredient.




Tidy Mom

1 comment:

  1. I do LOVE blueberry muffins! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!