Friday, June 24, 2011

Favorite Find Friday and National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Recipe

I am going to start a new theme on friday and it is the favorite foodie finds. It could be a recipe, new ingredient, new kitchen gadget. This week my new favorite find is Zatarain's Zesty Garlic and Herb Seasoning
 
I found this because I was looking to recreate a zesty veggie pizza that I had a ci ci's pizza. I am working on that this weekend and hopefully will have the recipe next week. I was looking for a side dish  to go with dinner so I decided to roast some potato's and decided I would season it with this seasoning and oh boy I am going to love this stuff. There is a lot of zing, you can smell the garlic and oregano and I think dill and it is amazing. Here is not an exact recipe for my herb roasted potato's. This stuff would be good on just about anything.
In no way have I been compensated for this, This is my own opinion because I was looking for something to recreate a recipe
Herb Roasted Potato's
About 6 small red potato's quartered
2 Tablespoons of oil
1-2 tablespoons of zatarains seasoning
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine potato's oil and seasoning pour onto  sheet pan (put foil on for easier clean up)
Roast for 40 to 45  minutes until brown and tender.
Tidy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!