Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fourth of July

It never ceases to amaze me that every time I plan to have a small get together for any holiday at my house, it never ends up small. So it should not be a suprise that it has happened again this year. I plan on a small get together with my family and a couple of our friends and then it happens I suddenly we have more family coming.
I really don't mind because I love having lots of friends and family over. I love to entertain and what a better holiday than the Fourth of July.
  • food
  • fun
  • family
I love the food. It is summer and time to bring out the fresh fruits and the bbq grills. There is almost always three constants at our fourth. Fresh lemonade, watermelon, and homemade ice cream. Here a couple of recipes that I were looking at for this year.
Dessert
Trifle

Blueberry Pecan Crumble

<p>Recipe courtesy Dave Lieberman</p>

See Blueberry Pecan Crumble on Key Ingredient.



Side Dish

Main dish
Hamburgers
Hawaiian Kababobs

What are some of your family's Fourth of July traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!