Friday, June 17, 2011

National Fruits and Veggies Month: Grilled Zucchini

I have never grown zucchini but from what I understand that it kind of takes over. I am going to tell you the one thing I love to do with fresh zucchini, it is to grill it. Especially with Father's day coming up and most of us will be grilling, this is a healthy side dish to off set some of the not so healthy dishes that  most of us will be having.



Grilled Zucchini


Grilled Zucchini

See Grilled Zucchini on Key Ingredient.




What are your plans for fathers day? Do you have any special fathers day recipes? Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Here are some links to some Father's Day Recipes that I am lovin

Father's Day Desserts
Frugal Father's Day
Southern Father's Day Menu

Tidy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!