- Read a good book- The library is free take advantage of it. I love crime fiction and thriller books. I have been composing a list of books or authors that I would like to read this summer. With a good book you can set your problems aside and let the book transport you somewhere else. Here are a couple of books that look interesting to me. Do you have any favorite crime fiction or thriller authors, I would love to know because I am trying to expand my horizons?
Here is my pininterest board with all my list of books I would like to read.
- Have family and Friends over for a dinner- This does not have to be expensive, this could be spaghetti and a salad. You could just have friends over for dessert or popcorn and a movie.
- Have both of my kids in the kitchen with me cooking and baking
- pack a picnic and enjoy a picnic with my family
- Try a new recipe. Here is my list of recipes to try this summer.
Summer Cheese Tortillini Pasta
1 pkg of Cheese Tortellini
1 red bell pepper diced
1 onion diced
1/4 to half cup of Parmesan Cheese
Salt, Pepper, Greek Seasoning to taste
Italian Dressing about 1/4 to 1/2 bottle or to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside. Combine Tortillin and rest of ingredients adding Italian dressing . Add salt, pepper, and Greek seasoning to taste. Refrigerate until cool.