Thursday, July 21, 2011

Homemade Bread

 My son is a bread eater. I will have a whole loaf of bread in the morning and by the end of the day, he has eaten almost half.  He eats just plain bread!
Bread is not cheap. Especially if you want whole wheat or sour dough or any kind of specialty loaf. It can run 2 or 3 dollars a loaf. This is where baking
bread from scratch can really save you some money.   I love making bread, I am not an expert so I am going to link you up to some tutorials and
recipes that might help you on your way to creating your first loaf of bread. Once you learn the art of making bread, it opens up the world to making
other goodies like cinnamon rolls, pizza dough, pretzels.

Tutorials
Bread Making Tutorials (several lessons and recipes) 

how to make home pizza dough
soft pretzels


Recipes I have found to try


Books


Life As Mom — On the Road to Joyful Motherhood

Baking bread sounds complicated but I promise it is not. It does require some time but it is so worth it. I hope you find the information helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!