Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday

I am truly blessed. I have two healthy children, a wonderful husband that provides so I can be a stay at home mom, clothes on my back and a roof over my head. We are not rich by any means, but we are truly blessed and our needs are being met. My husband has a steady job and in today's economy that is a true blessing. The one thing that worries me is that we do have plenty of bills.  It makes me nervous in today's economy to have as many bills as I have. My husband friend was just let go again for a second time in a couple of years.  I know that no job is safe and I don't want to be left standing holding the bag.  One of the way's I really want to cut back is on my grocery bill.  So  I am going to try to learn how to cut my budget down by eating at home more, learning new cooking methods, and more. I hope you follow along and maybe you will find some information that will be helpful.




Here is  one of my favorite sweet finds this week


Show me what sweet you have made or found this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love this link up! Thanks for stopping in last week and linking up during my Alexa Blog Hop. I appreciate it. Stop on back every Wednesday if you can! It really does help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!