Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recent Events

I am sorry for such a long break. It has been crazy getting the kids all settled back in in school. Then I have been sorta having a little bit of a writers block. I have also been a little depressed because of a situation this week. Really trying to keep a budget I created and have messed that one up :( Then on top of all this all of the depressing news of the the military's loss and those images of those children in Africa. I am sorry to be such a downer, but it has just been a bad week. I know God has reason's for everything and I know he will take care of me because he promised me and he has never failed so far, but I am human and I worry too much.

I know I am late with this but here my menu for this week!

 

Wednesday: Grilled Tilapia Fillet's and green beans

Thursday:  Honey Dijon Chicken Tenders

Friday: Grilled Steaks, and veggie

Saturday: Grilled Ribs, potato and veggie

Sunday:  Roast , potatos and veggies

Monday: Left overs;

Tuesday not sure yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!