Monday, August 15, 2011

You know the internet is an amazing thing. There is so much out there, anything you want to know (also don't want to know) is out there. It is so easy to get wrapped up in so much information and games that you kind of lose track of reality. I love searching and finding new recipes and crafts and just to play games. My problem is I have let it interfere with things in my life such as house keeping and other things. So with this in mind I am going to slow down on blogging. I will still post, but it will not nearly as often.  I often feel lately that my blogging post have not been about quality but about quantity and that is not right. I want  to post really quality post. But the first things I have to do is take care of some things that seem to get neglected while I am on the computer. I hope you all understand.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! And I wanted to personally invite you to be one of the top Cooking Advisors on ShopSquad, a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.

    If you recommend something that is purchased, from cookware to appliances to wine, you get a percentage of the sale. You're already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.

    Read our great press coverage (http://www.shopsquad.com/about?vsrc=cook1012) or learn how ShopSquad works (http://www.shopsquad.com/howitworks?vsrc=cook1012). When you're ready, sign up free at www.shopsquad.com.

    Feel free to ask me any questions: marshall@shopsquad.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!