Monday, March 26, 2012

Church Sing and Menu Plan Monday

Had an awesome weekend. Hubby and my son went fishing with some friends and brought us home some fresh seafood!
 Those were not the only two fish but that was a sample.
  We also had a wonderful gospel sing at church!

As you know my daughter is Autistic. What amazes me is that she can't look at people in the eye but she can stand up in front of the church and sing How Great thou Art with my husband. I am so blessed, I can always fill the holy spirit when she sings. She makes me so proud. There is also another young man that sings who has down syndrome and it always amazes me how he sings from his heart. Here is a video of my daughter singing with her dad last night. I hope it blesses you as much as I have  been.




 We also have refreshments after our sing at church, so I made lemon bars. I couldn't find my lemon bar recipe so I found this one! I tell you that lemon curd is so awesome. I could have ate the whole pan. It would make an awesome cupcake filling or a lemon meringue pie. That was the first time I have ever used meyer lemons and they were awesom. my problem is I didn't have a small enough pan so I had to stretch the crust out and it was too thing but that was my fault.


 Menu Plan Monday
  1.  Monday: Grilled Chicken and Vegggies 
  2. Tuesday Grilled Pork Tenderloin 
  3. Wednesday: left overs
  4.  Thursday: crockpot honey garlic wings 
  5. Friday: spicy shrimp quesidillas 
  6. for more recipes please check out menu plan monday 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!