Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day: Water Gate Salad

Happy St. Patricks Day to all! Even though I don't celebrate it, can't help but  get in the mood with all the green food. I found something light, easy and yummy to participate! It is Watergate Salad!

I have lightened up the tradional version a bit!

Watergate Salad

1 pkg of  sugar free pistachio instant pudding
1 container of light cool whip
1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple with juice
1 cup  or more of marshmallows.

Mix together and refrigerate for 1 hour!

Sorry I didn't get my choices up for what will I have Wednesday, but will have it up tomorrow so please come vote on what I am going to cook next week!

I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!