Friday, March 23, 2012

Keeping It Real


 Posting a picture of the Beautiful spring weather last week to make today a little brighter.

Oh, this weather has been so nasty! We have had over 10 inches of rain the past two days and we are not finished yet. There have been tornadoes and severe flooding, it is has been stay in bed and sleep weather. I hate it because I can't get to the gym and when I can't get out  it just makes me hungry! Oh well this too shall pass.

I have been a stay at home mom for 16 years. I have a degree in education but realized during student teaching that I hated it. I really wish I had not gone back after I had my son so I wouldn't owe any student loans. Well after 16 years I really need to get a job. We just can't keep going the way things are .  We have made so many money mistakes and my credit is shot. What sucks is that I am not really good at doing anything. I have so many interest but not good enough at any of them.  I don't know maybe I am just scared and have no self confidence. I know I have been blessed that I could stay at home this long and things could be so much worse (at least my husband has a job) but I just don't know what I am going to do. I am a co leader of an autistic group and I have one fundraiser next Friday night left to help with and then it will be out pounding the pavement for me. Not trying to making anyone down or depressed just ask that you would keep me in your prayers that God would lead me to the job that fits me.

Sorry for the pity party, hope everyone has a blessed weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!