Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: and what will I cook

Last night I tried the roasted poblano beef stew recipe and it was delicious. The only thing I did differently was add a can of rotel, it was really yummy.



I posted last week that I wanted to start trying some of the recipes I have pinned from pinterest and that I would post a few and get you guys to vote for which one I will cook this week! here are the few I would like you to vote on! Please vote in the poll on the right column of my blog! I will make the winners dinner on Wednesday and will post a review on Thursday!

By the way please check out their websites the link is below each picture !

1. Spicy Shrimp Quesidilla
2. Chipolte Corn Chil
3. Easy Crockpot Orange Chicken

also linking up with
http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/03/tasty-menu-plan-with-recipes-blog-hop.html

Monday: Left Over Roasted Poblano Beef Stew
 Tuesday: Pork Chops
 Wednesday: You decide
 Thursday: Spicy Brats
 Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Grilled Fish
Sunday: Breakfast for dinner
Monday: Grilled Chicken and veggies
Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up your menu and hosting my link on your blog. I appreciate it. I'm giving you a pin on Pinterest! Your menu/recipes look rockin' good!

    have a super week. If you have anything for St. Patrick's Day stop in tomorrow and link up!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!