Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday and Winter Jam

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! I am exhausted, went to WinterJam last night. It was awesome. Winter Jam is a christian concert with several bands and speakers. There is always a crowd so we have to get there three hours early and even then we were still up in the nose bleed section. I  am definitely afraid of heights so needless to say I stayed seated lol.






Here is a picture from skillet. The kids really like them but they are a little too loud for me! :)




Here is my Menu for this week:

Monday: Taco soup (this is really yummy)
Tuesday: Left overs
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Thursday: Brats
Friday:  Grilled fish and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!