Thursday, March 15, 2012

Orange Chicken Review!

You chose and I made the orange chicken recipe tonight! First let me start off by saying I did substitute  diet soda for the regular soda so that may have affected the taste.  Other than that I followed the recipe.

To be honest I did not care for it very much. There was very little flavor and I don't know if it was the diet soda but what little flavor it had ended up being off, again that could be the diet soda. I think the next  time I make orange chicken It will be the full fat fried kind!  I will open up the voting for next weeks recipe tomorrow.

Here is my pinterest round up for this week!

please visit the links on the bottom of the pictures for recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!