Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snicker Doodle Cupcakes

I love having a teen bible study class on Wednesday nights. I enjoy teaching them and I also love to bake and I am on a diet so what a better way to get rid of the leftovers by giving them to a group of hungry teenagers! I have been eyeing this snicker doodle cupcake for a while! Here is what mine looked like. I have to tell you that cinnamon butter cream is addictive and if you are on a diet you better not even taste it! :)
 Snicker Doodle Cupcake Recipe

These taste exactly like a snicker doodle and they are so moist. My only issue with it was when I poured my milk into the egg,sugar butter mixture it separated. I don't know if it was that I used 1 percent milk instead of whole milk but when I added the flour back to it it turned out just fine!

    since no one voted for the recipe I would make , I tried one of my own. It was The best pork chops you will ever eat!. I have to say they were really really  good. The only thing is I don't have a rack to back mine on so the bottoms got really done and the tops weren't getting brown so I turned them over about half way so they would brown evenly.  Sorry for such a bad pic, was in a hurry.



I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!