Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taco Soup Recipe

Haven't posted in a while but wanted to update you on my weightloss journey. As of yesterday, I have lost a total of 32 lbs and nearly down 3  pant sizes. I started out as a size 22  but I am nearly in a 16. I am so excited and I feel so much better. I want to share a recipe with you today.  My husband has been asking to take taco soup to work for a while so I gave in and decided to make some. I did not have a specific recipe so I found one by paula deen that looked yummy. The problem was I didn't have all the exact ingredients so using that recipe we made adjustments and were able to make it our own. It was so good my husband took it to work in the crockpot and there were none left and he had people asking for the recipe.  I am glad I took out a  bowl befor he went to work because I would not  have gotten a bowl other wise. The recipe is so good I am going to enter it into tiday mom and dining dishes soupapalooza

Crockpot Taco Soup

Directions

  1. Brown ground beef, onions. Drain Fat. add ground beef to the rest of ingredients in a crock pot and cook low for 6 to 8 hours. serve with chips and cheese.
    1.  Come join SoupaPalooza at TidyMom and Dine and Dish sponsored by KitchenAid, Red Star Yeast and Le Creuset 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!