Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vegetarian Chili

Ever since I have started losing weight, I have been trying to come up with ways to eat some of the classic comfort foods without all the calories. When I found this recipe, I knew it was probably a winner.  I have to say it is delicious,it is sooo cheap to make and it is healthy because there is no meat. If you do Meatless Monday's it is perfect for your!

please visit the link for the recipe.

. The original recipe says to cook for about 10 minutes but I cooked mine for about 30 minutes because the flavors seemed to meld together better. It was absolutely delicious and my meat loving husband loved it.  Definitely a keeper. Next time I also might add a can of black beans in it. 
linking up with:
Tasty Tuesday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Made From Scratch Tuesday:
Tuesdays at the Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!