Thursday, March 8, 2012

weekly pinterest round up!

  I am feeling so good right now. I have gone from a size 22 to 18 and almost a 16. I have actually lost another pound which is a suprise because I have not been able to work out in a week. I hurt my hip and haven't been to the gym since last friday and we ate out all day on Sunday when we went to the concert.

   As I said before one thing that has helped my grocery bill since I have started losing weight is the fact I am not eating as much and we have been making dinners last for 2 or 3 days. I have always menu planned but I really want to get more organized with it. I really want to make some themed night's such as soup night, sandwich night etc.  I plan on using using pinterest to organize my recipes by theme night. I can then plan nights just for leftovers. Do you usea theme nights to menu plan.

Speaking of pinterest, here are a few of my favorite finds this week!


Chocolate Chip Scones with Peanut Butter Glaze
Honey Garlic wings
condensed milk pound cake
white chocolate cherry cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!