Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter pinterest round up!

I can not believe this week is Easter. It has snuck up on me . My daughter who has been wanting her ears pierced finally got the courage up to have it done as her Easter gift.. I thought she would scream but she did so well. The lady that done the piercing was so patient with her and it went really smooth. She is trying so hard to grow up.
sorry such a lousy picture, but it was on my phone!

Here are a few things I found on Pinterest "Easter Theme"




Strawberry Pie


Little Lamb Cupcakes


Hot Cross buns



What are some of your favorites? Also found out I am going to be on the local 4 o'clock news tomorrow for Autism Awareness Month. I think I would rather have a tooth pulled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!