Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend. I know we did. I really hate to see it end. It started out my husband and son went fishing and coming home with this!

Blackberries

 

These were all picked! They knew I wanted some for the pavlova I made for Easter:) Chocolate Pavlova Sorry, did not get a picture after the berries were added! I ended up with a gallon size bag of blackberries after I used some! Can't wait to make some blackberry cobbler. Then we went to a Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt Sponsered by the local Civitan Club! It was so awesome to see all the special needs children and adults! They had so much fun! Here is some pictures of that! doing the cupid shuffle and her haul after the end of the day! Her haul On sunday, we went to church and had an awesome time and then came home to a wonderful easter meal!

Menu Plan Monday:

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Thighs and veggie

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Lentil Black Bean Soup

Friday: Twice Baked Potato

mpmhappy

 

So what special recipe did you make for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!