Friday, April 13, 2012

Roasted Carrots!

Went for my first job interview in a long time today! I was so scared that I was almost sick. I haven’t been in the working world in over 13 years. The bad thing is that I made a lot of mistakes when I was younger at one of my jobs and just pray that it does not come back to haunt me! I have learned and hope that someone gives me a chance.  I know that it is in God’s hands know and he is in control.
Tonight I made some roasted carrots using a fresh carrots! They are so simple and yummy. I thought I would share recipe with you. Actually it is not much of a recipes but still yummy. It also makes a great presentation, would be awesome for thanksgiving side dish.

carrotsbefore  carrotsafter
Roasted Carrots
  1. 1 bunch of carrots cutting off  leafs to the stem.
  2. 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
  3. salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to  425 degrees. Cover carrots with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes or until slightly tender (but not mushy) and brown.
I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!