Here is my porch light lit up!
I have been dying for a rueben sandwich and I found a recipe for it and that is what we had last night for supper. Yeah, I know it is not diet friendly but it was so yummy! Recipe is below.
4 slices of rye bread
4 slices of Swiss cheese
6 T of Thousand Island Dressing
1 can of sauer kraut
1 lb of corned beef sliced really thin
Layer in order on each of two slices of bread
- places two pieces of bread with one tablespoon of dressing on each piece of bread
- add a piece of swiss cheese on top of each piece of bread
- add another tablespoon of dressing on top of the swiss cheese
- add 1/3 cup of sauer kraut on each piece of bread
- another piece of swiss cheese
- another tablespoon of dressing
- Top each off with another slice of bread.
Monday: Herbed Pork Loin
Wednesday: Chicken and Apple Sausages with leftover Sauer Kraut
: Chicken and Veggies
linked up with
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday Tasty Tuesday