Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesday Blackberry Cobbler!

How blessed am I , my son and his father went fishing again and guess what he brought me back!
Another bounty picked by my son! Recipe ideas?

So I know have a freezer bag full of blackberries!  So I decided to make a blackberry cobbler!

1 and 1/2  cup of black berries
1 stick of butter1
1 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 cup of self rising flour
Preheat oven to 350. Melt stick of margarine in 9x13 pan while oven preheats. Meanwhile mix sugar, flour, milk together. Pull pan of melted butter out and pour in the flour mixture. Next pour berries over flour mixture (do not stir) bake for 45 minutes until golden brown!
Linking up with Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays Beauty and Bedlam Photobucket
 Tuesday's at the Table
Tasty Tuesday







I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

5 comments:

  1. Great recipe! We buy blackberries all the time, but I can never think of anything else to do with them besides a smoothie or lemonade. Thanks for sharing your cobbler recipe! I will definitely keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! It's nearly berry season here. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Cobblers are so easy and blackberry is one of my favorites. Hooray for the freezer bag full of blackberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for summer and picking these fresh!

    -h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to pick blackberries! Your cobbler looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!