Monday, May 14, 2012

Greek Seafood Marinade

Well, I have to say my Mother’s day was awesome.  Started out by winning a stainless steel griddle from my the foodie worth over one hundred fifty dollars, Smile I never win anything.  Besides the strawberries that my husband made me!

if you haven’t seen them already here is a 2nd batch that he made me Smile

IMG_0032[1] 

Then  he made me some fish kabob's for dinner they were delish! (sorry about the really bad pictures)

IMG_0031[1]

The marinade we made, really shined through! It was so delish! I wanted to share it with you because it was awesome.

Greek Seafood Marinade

  • 1/4 cup of olive oil
  • Juice of one lemon and one lime
  • 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Oregano
  • 5 garlic cloves minced (adjust to taste)
  • 1/4 tsp of salt

Combine all ingredients and  pour over seafood for approximately 30 minutes! Do not leave more than that because the acid in this will cook your food!

 

TastyTuesday200pix

1 comment:

  1. Nice marinade! Simple, but it sounds delicious. Thank you for sharing it.(And props to your husband for such a thoughtful Mother's Day celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!